Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thing 11.5 of 11.5 Evaluation

Interestly, this summer was both more rewarding and more frustrating than last summer's 23 Things. It was frustrating to keep turning the SBVPN off to access You Tube and knowing that we cannot access it from school. But, some of the things in the 11.5 Things were amazing and I am so glad I was able to explore them.

1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
I loved Wordle, Glogster, and Bookr and will definitely use them. My other favorite was the Screen Cast.

2. How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
The 11.5 Things has "forced" me to explore things I never would have attempted on my own. Some things I will use, some I will not, but at least now I know about them.

3. Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
Again, I am just overwhelmed by the things available and wish there was time to collaborate and plan lessons for the new tools we have seen.

4. What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
I would not really suggest any changes. Although there were some things that I really didn't care for, those same Things may have been someone else's favorite!

1 comment:

VWB said...

Hopefully, the YouTube issue will change "soon." We also had to overcome the problem of the new firewall blocking all the other stuff in district and working to get everything opened back up.

Glad you had a good "beach" adventure

Yahoo! Avatars