Friday, July 11, 2008

Thing 23




W ow, there were times I thought this moment would never come! But it did and I am so glad I participated in 23 Things.




What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?



Doing things I never would have done on my own, such as creating an Avatar (that was really fun), posting my own blogs, and learning what that "RSS" thing meant on websites.




How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?



It has affirmed that we are NEVER too old to learn new thing!




Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?



I discovered many new tools, some of which were: Google Notebook (really liked that and want to use it soon), del.icio.us, and technorati.




What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?



Nothing really, except maybe offer some face to face times. There were times, I needed to talk through some of the activities with "It's All Relative" to make everything work as it should.




If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate?



YES!




How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities?



It made me feel as though I can keep up with my children in technology!



1 comment:

VWB said...

Congratulations on completing your summer goal! Looking forward to reading more as you share things with your kids and fellow teachers next year!

Yahoo! Avatars